Saturday, July 18, 2009

Well HELLLLLLO Red.

It is a sad and sick world we live in, yet i still always feel like im fighting well above my weight class in the title of perversion. As one gets older, likes and dislikes for certain fetishes change, yet my latest fetish is almost like an addiction. For the past year or so I have been finding myself strangely attracted Red heads. No not the matches, im talking about the fiery red haired vixens suddenly popping out infront of me left right and centre. I use to think the "red" female was rare sighting, not big foot rare, more like seeing a ferrari rare, u know their about but u might only see one a week. However this is not the case, im not sure if im paying more attention, or their has been a sudden migration from the the country that stocks the "red", but im sighting these little minxes everywhere. I go to the supermarket, i spot a couple. i go to the local swimming pool, and u guessed it, a sighting. what about the librarian red head? "OH shhhit bitches", there she is and i like what i see.... So im beginning to ask, "what the hell is wrong with me?"...
This topic has been discussed with mates, asking them if they mind the old red head. And pending which sick fuck im asking, the responses vary, although im seeing a common pattern in responses, that being the typical hot female red head.. ie nice bum, big titts etc. But thats not a fetish, thats the common bloke wanting to bed the typical hot chick, no im much more perverted, im talking about the typical "red", freckles, white skin, nothing fancy. Again what the hell is wrong with me?
I have never bedded a "red" myself but when discussing this topic with a fellow swords man, he develged a horrific statement. His fellow swords men has bedded a number of reds, (lucky boy) but has found the red haired beauties with blue eyes hold a repelling woft in the down stairs department. I was morified by this and said this bloke cannot judge on a single blue eyed red hair alone, his response was he had slept with 5 blue eyed "reds", yet claims the red haired beauties with brown eyes are nasal friendly.
So as i ponder my desires, and come to the realisation i may need "professional help" (u can read that anyway u want) im sure i;ll one day i;ll have enough courage to stand up to my freaky sickness and see if the carpet matches the curtains.
but lets hope the carpet has been dry cleaned, cause no one likes smelly rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment